Take Control Like Never Before
Have you ever wanted to reward your loyal customers with exclusive beats that no one else has access to? Well, now you can. This highly sought-after feature allows you to set certain beats to private, meaning you can reserve your special releases for your special customers. Now you can reward your email list subscribers, Twitter followers, or whoever you choose with beats that no-one else can buy!
Set a beat to Private on upload and it won’t show in your store. But share that beat with your chosen few and only those who have the link can view/purchase it. Set a whole group of beats to private, add them to their own playlist and boom! You have a whole playlist of exclusive beats that can only be seen by the people you want to. This is a great way to reward your loyal customers/followers
And don’t worry, this isn’t permanent, if you want to make them public at any point, this can be done with the click of a button!
Here’s how to share a private playlist:
(Or you can watch a video demo here)
- Set your desired beats to private, either when you upload them, or by clicking the beat’s name in Beats > My Beats
- Head to Dashboard > Collections, create a new playlist and add your private beats
- Create a new configuration and set the tab to show your new playlist. (You can add extra tabs so they can still access all your other beats, or leave only the one tab so this store is for your exclusive beats only)
- Click the ‘Embed Code’ tab (as seen in the image above) and you’ll find your direct player URL, which you can now share with your special customers, and only they can access this playlist and it’s contents!
To give you even more control over your beats we’ve introduced scheduled releases. As the name suggests, this allows you to upload beats when it’s convenient for you, and schedule them to be available in your store at a set date & time. Now you can plan your releases like never before and never have to worry about being at your computer every time you want to release a beat!
Going on holiday? No problem. Want to release when it’s best for a specific time zone? We got you. And it’s really simple too! Here’s how:
- Upload your beat as you normally would in Dashboard > Beats > Upload
- Scroll to the bottom and click the calendar to choose your date & time
- Save your beat and you’re done!