We’ve partnered with Bandzoogle to make it super easy to create a website and integrate your Airbit stores seamlessly. Gone are the days of hiring a web developer, sending them your embed code and going back and forth with design ideas
Bandzoogle makes it easy to create a website to promote & sell your beats. They power over 30,000 artist websites, and their step-by-step system will get you online in minutes. Choose from hundreds of mobile-friendly themes, then customise your design with Bandzoogle’s easy point and click editor. Check out these examples to see how amazing your website can look!
And the Airbit integration is even easier! All you need is your username and you’re set. No web development knowledge is needed, and no coding or embedding required. Simply enter your username and everything will be done for you! You can even choose to use your existing colour scheme from Airbit, or have your store automatically take on the colour scheme of your Bandzoogle Page. And when you change your page’s colour scheme, the store will change too! Check the video below for a quick walkthrough
Hint: if you’re not sure what your username is, head to your profile page and it’s the last past of your URL
All the features you need to build a professional website to showcase your beats are built-in:
- Add a beat store with 2-click Airbit integration, which automatically styles to match your design
- Sell production services, file downloads, and merch commission-free
- Promote and market your beats with a built-in mailing list tool
- Pull in content from all of your online services including SoundCloud, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter
- Live support by their artist-friendly team
Airbit members get a 30-day free trial, plus 15% off the first year of any Bandzoogle subscription! Plans start at only $8.29/month, including free registration of your own .COM domain.