We’re super excited to partner with WLPWR & Brian Onrea to relaunch our favourite podcast, the Free Game Producer Podcast! We’ve teamed up to bring it back with a twist, and we’ve been looking forward to this for a long time!
Bringing you free-flowing, unscripted conversations with the hottest producers in the game, you’ll be getting exclusive insights into the music industry from a new superstar guest every 2 weeks. We’ll be covering the music business, placements, beat making, hip hop personalities + more!
Joining us in today’s episode is none other than Supah Mario, who’s known for his work on Young Thug’s platinum single “Wyclef Jean” and Drake’s platinum album “Scorpion”, among other things.
And today he’s discussing his work & relationship with superstars Drake, J. Cole, Young Thug, Lil Uzi Vert & Meg The Stallion, as well as the importance of working with up-and-coming artists.
Topics discussed include:
- Working with Drake on back to back albums (More Life and Scorpion)
- Getting the invite to work on the Dreamville Records compilation and his experience with J.Cole
- His ongoing relationship with Young Thug and the success they have working together
- Working on Meg The Stallion’s recent project
- His approach with landing placements with major artists
- Navigating through down times as a producer
- The importance of working with new and up and coming artists
- His work with Lil Uzi Vert
- His new sound kits that are currently available (over half a million downloads so far)
- What future projects he’s working on