Owner Ali Savage aka A-One is a female producer / A&R from Indianapolis, IN home of Musical Genius Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds.
Inspired by all types of musicians specifically Sheila E, Twista, Bone Thugs in Harmony, UGK, 2 Short, Silk, Jodeci, Michael Jackson, Ginuwine, Master P, 2Pac,Snoop Dogg, Warren G, Babyface, Boys 2 Men, Immature, and Usher. A-One was inspired to produce music by producers such as Missy Elliot, Timbaland, Mannie Fresh, and her parents who are also musicians.
- Music Producer/ Regional Manager, A&R at Savage Life Entertainment/ Supa Unit. (Webbie)
- On Tour Producer at Trill Ent
- Music Producer / Manager at G3 Entertainment (George Hill 3)
- Music Producer for Driicky Graham
- Music / Video Producer and Booking Manager at Underground Productions (U.G.P)
- Music / Video Producer at The Real Underground DVD Magazine
- Producer & Manager / Booking at Chedda Mane Films
- Producer & Manager at OG Slim 317
- Producer "A Day in the life of Joe Redwood (Movie)
- Music Producer / A&R at Rebel World Records
- Media/ Content Creator at The Hype Magazine
- Music Producer in Film
- Manager at Darkk ENT.
- Manager at Burks Did It
- Manager at Dynasty (Dance)
- Music Producer at Band Camp Muzik & member of Band Camp Society
- Music Producer at Bedroom Kandi